2013 Linux Plumbers PCI Microconference proposal call forparticipaton

From: Myron Stowe
Date: Thu Mar 07 2013 - 11:11:18 EST

All:

Bjorn and I would like to chair a PCI subsystem focused microconference
as part of this year's Linux Plumbers conference but first we need to
find out if there is enough interest and material that needs covered
( http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013:topics ).

Please respond to this invitation by submitting presentation or
discussion proposals that you would be willing to cover for
consideration (just respond to this mail on the linux-pci list). You
should also feel free to submit ideas as proposals for others to cover.

If approved by the program committee we will give precedence to
proposals that bring up current issues that need attention, help, or
resolution. We would like for the majority of the microconference to be
"working session discussions" in which a current issue in the PCI
subsystem's space that needs solving is introduced and then opened up
for live discussion by attendees - much like what took place last year.

As a possible aid towards promoting topics for submissions we have
listed a few candidates that seem to meet the criteria in the
microconference proposals wiki located at
http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013:pci_subsystem

Please feel free to forward this invitation on to any others, or
relevant lists, that seem appropriate.

Thanks,
Bjorn Helgaas and Myron Stowe