Investment

From: HSBC BANK UK
Date: Wed Mar 13 2013 - 04:52:11 EST

Good Afternoon ,

My name is John Hoffmann an investment consultant.

For the past Fifteen (15) years I have been involved in investment
banking and commercial real estate financing in the Europe and in a
several countries around the world. I currently have several
investors interested in financing projects in this field; real estate
development, construction, mining, oil and gas, airline and various
trading. if you think you have solid background and idea of making
good profit in any of the mentioned business sector in your country,
kindly write for possible business co-operation. More so, my investors
are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of
generating 4-10 % Annual return on investment.

If you can be of any assistance or have an interest please contact me,
While Look forward for a good working relationship with you May the
peace of Almighty be with you and my regards to your family!

Thank you,

John Hoffmann