Use same image for boards with RAM at different locations - ARM

From: Stern, Eli
Date: Wed Mar 20 2013 - 04:58:47 EST

We have several boards that differ in the location of RAM.
I would like to use the same image for all boards.
My current understanding is that some part of the kernel startup code are position dependent.
CPU : ARM11.
Bootloader : U-Boot
Kernel: 2.6.39.3

Is this configurable somehow?
Has anyone done this?
Is it at all possible?
Can anyone point me to some info/doc on the matter?

Thanx

Eli Stern
Intel Israel (74) Limited