[PATCH] mm: Rewrite the comment over migrate_pages() morecomprehensibly
From: Srivatsa S. Bhat
Date: Wed Apr 10 2013 - 16:02:35 EST
The comment over migrate_pages() looks quite weird, and makes it hard
to grasp what it is trying to say. Rewrite it more comprehensibly.
Cc: Christoph Lameter <cl@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mel Gorman <mgorman@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Hugh Dickins <hughd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Srivatsa S. Bhat <srivatsa.bhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mm/migrate.c | 22 +++++++++++++---------
1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/mm/migrate.c b/mm/migrate.c
index 3bbaf5d..3618b04 100644
@@ -973,19 +973,23 @@ out:
- * migrate_pages
+ * migrate_pages - migrate the pages specified in a list, to the free pages
+ * supplied as the target for the page migration
- * The function takes one list of pages to migrate and a function
- * that determines from the page to be migrated and the private data
- * the target of the move and allocates the page.
+ * @from: The list of pages to be migrated.
+ * @get_new_page: The function used to allocate free pages to be used
+ * as the target of the page migration.
+ * @private: Private data to be passed on to get_new_page()
+ * @mode: The migration mode that specifies the constraints for
+ * page migration, if any.
+ * @reason: The reason for page migration.
- * The function returns after 10 attempts or if no pages
- * are movable anymore because to has become empty
- * or no retryable pages exist anymore.
- * Caller should call putback_lru_pages to return pages to the LRU
+ * The function returns after 10 attempts or if no pages are movable any more
+ * because the list has become empty or no retryable pages exist any more.
+ * The caller should call putback_lru_pages() to return pages to the LRU
* or free list only if ret != 0.
- * Return: Number of pages not migrated or error code.
+ * Returns the number of pages that were not migrated, or an error code.
int migrate_pages(struct list_head *from, new_page_t get_new_page,
unsigned long private, enum migrate_mode mode, int reason)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/