Re: hybrid raid1 with trim support [REGRESSION]

From: Markus
Date: Sat Apr 27 2013 - 12:30:23 EST

Hi!

Now I had the time to bisect, started with 3.7 as good and 3.8 as bad.
0cfbcafcae8b7364b5fa96c2b26ccde7a3a296a9 is the bad commit. [1]
block: add plug for blkdev_issue_discard

While 3.8.10 was still bad, the same kernel with the reverted patch applied is fine.

I found another report. [2]

Thanks,
Markus

[1] https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=0cfbcafcae8b7364b5fa96c2b26ccde7a3a296a9