Re: [GIT PULL] scheduler changes for v3.10

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Apr 30 2013 - 12:27:19 EST

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Linus, would you like me to revert d9a3c9823a2e and re-send the pull
> request?

I took the pull request, but I'd like to see the non-64-bit divide
version before the merge window ends. And with no more div_rem users I
think we should at least double-check that the new div64_u64() (that
uses the new div64_u64_rem) isn't noticeably slower than the old one.
If it is, we should revert that new (and then unused) div64 code too.

Linus