Re: [GIT] trivial

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Tue Apr 30 2013 - 16:39:59 EST

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> please pull from
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jikos/trivial.git for-linus
>
> to receive 3.10 merge window updates from trivial queue.

Unfortunately I made a mistake when merging into for-linus branch, and
omitted one pre-requisity patch for a few other patches (which have been
Acked by the appropriate maintainers) in the series. Mea culpa maxima,
sorry for that.

Please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jikos/trivial.git for-linus

to receive %pSR format addition, which helps to avoid print_symbol to
improve readability.

Joe Perches (1):
vsprintf: Add extension %pSR - print_symbol replacement

Documentation/printk-formats.txt | 2 ++
lib/vsprintf.c | 18 +++++++++++++-----

Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs