Re: [tip:x86/urgent] x86/kconfig: Add a Kconfig shortcut forbuilding working KVM guest kernels

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Wed May 01 2013 - 19:03:11 EST

On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 03:37:28PM -0700, David Rientjes wrote:
> It means your patch is incomplete.

I'll gladly test and ack a patch which makes it complete.

Simple exercises in rhetoric about what does and what doesn't make sense
means a rat's ass to me. You need to show me a *real* use case which you
*actually* hit and this patch breaks it.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.