RE: fb driver for logiCVC

From: Davor Joja
Date: Thu May 16 2013 - 07:52:07 EST

Thanks Geert!

Regards,
Davor

-----Original Message-----
From: geert.uytterhoeven@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:geert.uytterhoeven@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Geert Uytterhoeven
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:23 PM
To: Davor Joja
Cc: Bruno PrÃmont; linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Linux Fbdev development list
Subject: Re: fb driver for logiCVC

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Davor Joja <Davor.Joja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Unfortunately, I have this driver on mentioned git only for few weeks, so there is no usable history.
> Since this is new driver, tested and functional (on kernel 3.8), without git history as stated above, do you have idea how to break it to smaller pieces? I can only think off as one big patch against 3.8.x version.
> That could be accepted for new driver?

A single patch is OK for a new driver.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
-- Linus Torvalds
¢éì®&Þ~º&¶¬–+-±éÝ¥Šw®žË±Êâmébžìdz¹Þ)í…æèw*jg¬±¨¶‰šŽŠÝj/êäz¹ÞŠà2ŠÞ¨è­Ú&¢)ß«a¶Úþø®G«éh®æj:+v‰¨Šwè†Ù>Wš±êÞiÛaxPjØm¶Ÿÿà -»+ƒùdš_