RE: RapidIO subsystem and modularity

From: Jean Delvare
Date: Wed May 22 2013 - 11:17:36 EST

Thanks for the quick answer Alexandre. Great that you are already
working on this. I'll leave our configuration files as they are for the
time being, and we'll modularize everything when this becomes possible.
Perfect.

Thanks,
Jean

Le Wednesday 22 May 2013 Ã 13:24 +0000, Bounine, Alexandre a Ãcrit :