Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the percpu tree

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Tue Jun 04 2013 - 02:59:24 EST

Hello,

Sorry about that. Forgot that the series was already in -mm. Due to
the interface change, the old aio patches won't work on top of the new
percpu-ref patch. Kent is rebasing the rest but until then we need to
either drop the aio patches from -mm or keep using the old percpu-ref
patch. Given that other subsystems are scheduled to pull in the
percpu-ref patch and build on top and Kent is working to rebase the
series, we probably should drop the series from -mm. Andrew?

Thanks and sorry about the trouble.

--
tejun