Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (stagingtree related)

From: Peng Tao
Date: Mon Jun 24 2013 - 20:23:00 EST

On 06/25/2013 07:50 AM, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 09:40:51AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Greg,

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:40:35 -0700 Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are running out of time, my tree is pretty much closed for 3.11 now,
should I just disable the build of this module for 3.11?
That's what I've been doing - it has never been enabled in a final
linux-next release. So, it should probably just be disabled properly.
I agree, now disabled.

greg k-h
Greg,

Sorry for the delay. I've been caught up by other build failures that were found during my tests. I'm sending you the latest patches that should fix all the build errors. I've verified that we can now pass build on sparc/mips/s390/powerpc/x86, both 32bits and 64bits. Please help to queue them.

I see that you have already disabled Lustre build. Can we re-enable it or do we have to wait until 3.10 is released?

Thanks,
Tao