Re: amba-pl08x and 'get_signal' namespace collision/build error

From: Vinod Koul
Date: Wed Jun 26 2013 - 07:19:11 EST

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 09:19:09AM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:18:42AM +0530, Vinod Koul wrote:
> > Yup. This is fixed in slave-dma tree by a patch from mark by renaming it.
> >
> > This should not show in the -next tree
>
> Except, that change probably is probably responsible for this new error:
>
> drivers/dma/amba-pl08x.c: In function 'pl08x_request_mux':
> drivers/dma/amba-pl08x.c:304:13: error: expected identifier before '(' token
This was pushed four days ago and havent seen any error report expect this.

Anyway I rebuild my -next and looks fine for me

CC drivers/dma/dmaengine.o
CC drivers/dma/virt-dma.o
CC drivers/dma/iovlock.o
CC [M] drivers/dma/dmatest.o
CC drivers/dma/amba-pl08x.o
LD drivers/dma/built-in.o

Can you share your config which failed for you?

Mark, I believe you are testing for this, have you seen above error?

--
~Vinod