[GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-linus-3.11-rc0-tag

From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
Date: Sun Jun 30 2013 - 21:03:52 EST

Hey Linus,

Since the merge window opened merely three hours ago and I am sure
you are addictively refreshing your email for the next set of
GIT PULLs and can't wait for them - I figured I would offer you a
nice little evening GIT-PULL snack to sustain you until Monday
GIT-PULL-email-avalanche :-)

With that in mind please git pull the following tag:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git stable/for-linus-3.11-rc0-tag

which has bug-fixes. No new features - just fixes and fixes. The signed
tag goes in more details, but the bulk is just the cleanups (use pr_*
instead of printk, fix strings being split across 80 characters, etc).

Please pull!

arch/x86/xen/smp.c | 91 +++++++++++++++++++----------
arch/x86/xen/spinlock.c | 7 ++-
arch/x86/xen/time.c | 58 +++++++++---------
drivers/pci/xen-pcifront.c | 7 +--
drivers/xen/balloon.c | 6 +-
drivers/xen/cpu_hotplug.c | 6 +-
drivers/xen/events.c | 23 ++++----
drivers/xen/evtchn.c | 6 +-
drivers/xen/gntalloc.c | 6 +-
drivers/xen/gntdev.c | 8 ++-
drivers/xen/grant-table.c | 17 +++---
drivers/xen/manage.c | 25 ++++----
drivers/xen/mcelog.c | 36 +++++-------
drivers/xen/pcpu.c | 12 ++--
drivers/xen/privcmd.c | 4 +-
drivers/xen/swiotlb-xen.c | 12 ++--
drivers/xen/tmem.c | 10 ++--
drivers/xen/xen-acpi-cpuhotplug.c | 2 +
drivers/xen/xen-acpi-memhotplug.c | 2 +
drivers/xen/xen-acpi-pad.c | 2 +
drivers/xen/xen-acpi-processor.c | 25 ++++----
drivers/xen/xen-balloon.c | 6 +-
drivers/xen/xen-pciback/conf_space_header.c | 16 ++---
drivers/xen/xen-pciback/pci_stub.c | 35 +++++------
drivers/xen/xen-pciback/pciback_ops.c | 9 ++-
drivers/xen/xen-pciback/vpci.c | 10 ++--
drivers/xen/xen-pciback/xenbus.c | 8 ++-
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c | 11 ++--
drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_comms.c | 13 +++--
drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_dev_backend.c | 4 +-
drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_dev_frontend.c | 4 +-
drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_probe.c | 30 +++++-----
drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_probe_backend.c | 8 ++-
drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_probe_frontend.c | 35 +++++------
drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_xs.c | 22 +++----
drivers/xen/xencomm.c | 2 +
drivers/xen/xenfs/super.c | 4 +-
include/xen/hvm.h | 4 +-

Joe Perches (1):
xen: Convert printks to pr_<level>

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (10):
xen/smp: Coalesce the free_irq calls in one function.
xen/smp: Introduce a common structure to contain the IRQ name and interrupt line.
xen/smp: Set the per-cpu IRQ number to a valid default.
xen/smp: Don't leak interrupt name when offlining.
xen/spinlock: Don't leak interrupt name when offlining.
xen/time: Encapsulate the struct clock_event_device in another structure.
xen/time: Don't leak interrupt name when offlining.
xen/time: Check that the per_cpu data structure has data before freeing.
xen/time: Free onlined per-cpu data structure if we want to online it again.
xen/pcifront: Deal with toolstack missing 'XenbusStateClosing' state.

Laszlo Ersek (1):
xen/time: remove blocked time accounting from xen "clockchip"

Stefano Stabellini (1):
xen: ifdef CONFIG_HIBERNATE_CALLBACKS xen_*_suspend

Wei Yongjun (1):
xen-pciback: fix error return code in pcistub_irq_handler_switch()