Re: [GIT PULL] Fix assorted FS-Cache issues

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Jul 02 2013 - 21:50:27 EST

On Wed, 03 Jul 2013 01:12:13 +0100 David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs.git tags/fscache-20130702
> >
> > /me wonders where this has been hiding for the last month and a half ...
>
> I asked you to pull my fscache branch on the 23rd May, and you replied on the
> 27th May saying you'd done so.

And in linux-next, I keep fetching the same branch every day to get
updates. It is polite (in fact necessary) for you to keep that branch up
to date if you change things. You did not update that branch until today
which is what confused me. The *commits* you sent Linus have never been
in linux-next even though the *patches* have.

Not a biggie, just makes it a bit hard to keep track.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx