[GIT PULL] posix cpu timers updates

From: Frederic Weisbecker
Date: Thu Jul 04 2013 - 12:46:42 EST

Thomas,

Please pull the timers/posix-cpu-timers-for-tglx branch that can be found at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/frederic/linux-dynticks.git
timers/posix-cpu-timers-for-tglx

Most of these patches have been hanging around for several month now, in -mmotm
for a significant chunk. They already missed a few releases.

This pile includes quite a part of these. Kosaki also has some pending patches
that we are still discussing a bit. But I'll try to take care of these as well.

Thanks,
Frederic
---

Frederic Weisbecker (6):
posix_cpu_timer: consolidate expiry time type
posix_cpu_timers: consolidate timer list cleanups
posix_cpu_timers: consolidate expired timers check
selftests: add basic posix timers selftests
posix-timers: correctly get dying task time sample in posix_cpu_timer_schedule()
posix_timers: fix racy timer delta caching on task exit

KOSAKI Motohiro (1):
posix-cpu-timers: don't account cpu timer after stopped thread runtime accounting

include/linux/posix-timers.h | 16 +-
kernel/posix-cpu-timers.c | 395 +++++++++----------------
kernel/sched/stats.h | 39 +++-
tools/testing/selftests/Makefile | 1 +
tools/testing/selftests/timers/Makefile | 8 +
tools/testing/selftests/timers/posix_timers.c | 221 ++++++++++++++