Urgent attention

From: Ben Otti.
Date: Fri Jul 12 2013 - 14:18:41 EST

Urgent attention

Dear Friend,

I am Bernard.Otti, a Banker and credit system programmer. I saw your email
address while browsing through the bank D.T.C Screen in
my office yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you.

I believe we should use every opportunity to know each other better.
However, I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.

I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK, reply me
back so that I will send more details to you. I have a very important
thing to discuss with you, I look forward to receiving your response at
brenradotti@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a pleasant day.

Brain Moffat.