Linux 3.9.10

From: Greg KH
Date: Sat Jul 13 2013 - 14:54:22 EST

I'm announcing the release of the 3.9.10 kernel.

Note, this might just be the last 3.9-stable kernel release, I'm not
quite sure I can guarantee another 3.9-stable kernel will be released.
Please move to the 3.10-stable series at this point in time. If that
isn't working for you, please let us know NOW!

All users of the 3.9 kernel series must upgrade.

The updated 3.9.y git tree can be found at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git linux-3.9.y
and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=summary

thanks,

greg k-h

------------

MAINTAINERS | 1 +
Makefile | 2 +-
arch/x86/kvm/vmx.c | 11 +++++++++--
block/genhd.c | 2 +-
crypto/algapi.c | 3 ++-
drivers/block/nbd.c | 3 ++-
drivers/cdrom/cdrom.c | 2 +-
drivers/power/charger-manager.c | 2 +-
drivers/scsi/osd/osd_uld.c | 2 +-
drivers/scsi/sd.c | 2 +-
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250_pci.c | 4 ----
fs/ceph/xattr.c | 9 +++++----
fs/hpfs/map.c | 3 ++-
fs/hpfs/super.c | 8 +++++++-
fs/nfsd/nfs4xdr.c | 2 +-
include/linux/hugetlb.h | 16 ++++++++++++++++
kernel/futex.c | 3 ++-
kernel/module.c | 34 ++++++++++++++++++----------------
mm/hugetlb.c | 17 +++++++++++++++++
mm/memcontrol.c | 2 --
net/ceph/auth_none.c | 6 ++++++

Ben Hutchings (1):
SCSI: sd: Fix parsing of 'temporary ' cache mode prefix

Gleb Natapov (1):
KVM: VMX: mark unusable segment as nonpresent

Greg Kroah-Hartman (3):
MAINTAINERS: add stable_kernel_rules.txt to stable maintainer information
Revert "serial: 8250_pci: add support for another kind of NetMos Technology PCI 9835 Multi-I/O Controller"
Linux 3.9.10

J. Bruce Fields (1):
nfsd4: fix decoding of compounds across page boundaries

Jonathan Salwan (1):
drivers/cdrom/cdrom.c: use kzalloc() for failing hardware

Kees Cook (3):
charger-manager: Ensure event is not used as format string
block: do not pass disk names as format strings
crypto: sanitize argument for format string

Michal Hocko (1):
Revert "memcg: avoid dangling reference count in creation failure"

Mikulas Patocka (1):
hpfs: better test for errors

Rusty Russell (1):
module: do percpu allocation after uniqueness check. No, really!

Tyler Hicks (1):
libceph: Fix NULL pointer dereference in auth client code

Zhang Yi (1):
futex: Take hugepages into account when generating futex_key

majianpeng (1):
ceph: fix sleeping function called from invalid context.