RE: [RFC V2] DA9210 driver files

From: Steve Twiss
Date: Mon Jul 15 2013 - 09:16:41 EST

>On 02 July 2013 22:06, Mark Brown wrote:
>>On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 03:10:28PM +0100, Steve Twiss wrote:
>
>> The use of regmap_range is not being considered because I am not
>> intending to use PAGE_CON register page selection in any of the driver development.
>
>Makes sense to map things in for diagnostics...

Hi Mark,

I understand you will need regmap_range added so that it follows your
standards and so I will definitely add that into the functionality.

There will be further updates to follow this first release, so I am intending
to add regmap_range during one of those next releases. Because the paged
registers are explicitly removed in this driver, I am hoping that this version
will be sufficient for the moment.

I will resubmit the updated version with all my latest changes and catch
everyone's replies then.

regards,
Steve