Re: Linux Plumbers ACPI/PM, PCI Microconference

From: Shuah Khan
Date: Wed Jul 17 2013 - 10:32:03 EST

Myron,

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Myron Stowe <myron.stowe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Shuah - You brought up the idea about "Converting drivers from Legacy
> PM ops to dev_pm_ops"; would you like to present what you have
> done/encountered so far?

Awesome. Yes, I would like to present what I have done so far and I do
have a couple of things that could benefit from a face to face
discussion which would help me make progress on the rest of the work
that needs to get done.

Thanks for putting this item on the agenda.

-- Shuah

Shuah Khan, Linux Kernel Developer - Open Source Group Samsung Research
America (Silicon Valley) shuah.kh@xxxxxxxxxxx | (970) 672-0658