Re: Maybe it's time to shut this thread down (Was: Re: [ 00/19]3.10.1-stable review)

From: Sarah Sharp
Date: Fri Jul 19 2013 - 17:44:31 EST

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 04:03:24PM -0400, Kurt H Maier wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 12:01:27PM -0700, Sarah Sharp wrote:
> >
> > I'm not trying to shut down this discussion. But please, let's continue
> > this discussion at KS, away from the court of public opinion. I would
> > love for this email to serve as a final summary of my opinion. We can
> > use this email to start a conversation at KS, and we can argue our
> > hearts out there about the various points.
>
> Well more than half your argument is about how "the court of public
> opinion" regards interactions on the mailing list. Why is this
> discussion exempt?

Come to KS! You're more than welcome to discuss this with us there.

With some schedule wrangling, I think we can make the session on LKML
communication styles take place on the overlapping day between KS and
LinuxCon. That should allow anyone from the wider open source community
that wants to participate in this conversation do so.

Sarah Sharp