Re: [BUG] 3.10 regression: hang on suspend

From: Ortwin Glück
Date: Mon Jul 22 2013 - 15:05:49 EST

On 07/22/2013 01:22 PM, Stanislaw Gruszka wrote:
We remove interface that we do not add in the driver. I think I found
reason of that - I removed below code in bad commit:

list_for_each_entry(sdata, &local->interfaces, list) {
[snip]
- switch (sdata->vif.type) {
- case NL80211_IFTYPE_AP_VLAN:
- case NL80211_IFTYPE_MONITOR:
- /* skip these */
- continue;

Oh yes, that makes a lot of sense! I have an extra monitoring interface configured. If I remove that before suspend, the crash does not occur.

And your patch does fix the problem. Very nice!

Thank you,

Ortwin