Re: Linux 3.11-rc3

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Jul 29 2013 - 00:46:01 EST

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Full shortlog since rc2 appended. It's big enough that I debated doing
> just a merge-window style "mergelog" overview, but hey, maybe people
> enjoy this kind of detail?

Just for comparison, here's the "mergelog" that just talks about the
things I merged and the people I pulled from, rather than the shortlog
of every commit. Maybe that gives a better "overview" picture of what
happened. You tell me..

Linus

---

Ben Herrenschmidt: (1)
powerpc fixes

Ben Myers: (1)
xfs fix

Bruce Fields: (1)
nfsd fix

Catalin Marinas: (1)
arm64 fixes

Dave Airlie: (3)
drm fixes
qxl drm fixes
drm fixes

Grant Likely: (1)
device tree bug fixes and maintainership updates

Greg KH: (4)
USB fixes
tty/serial fixes
staging fixes