Re: [RFC/RFT PATCH 0/5] mm: ARM nobootmem and few dma_mask fixes

From: Santosh Shilimkar
Date: Mon Jul 29 2013 - 09:27:32 EST

On Monday 29 July 2013 07:15 AM, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:28:26PM -0400, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:

>>> As this is related to some of the cleanup of dma_mask which I've been
>>> doing, I think it may make sense to roll this into one tree. Any
>>> objection to that?
>>>
>>> Can we get any acks on this stuff from Jens and Jejb etc - especially
>>> for the bits which touch block/ and for the scsi bits as these are
>>> touching other subsystems. (oddly, linux-scsi wasn't on the original
>>> mail for this series summary.)
>>>
>> Sorry I missed the scsi lists on the summary patch.
>>
>> While browsing the code I found another spot in mmc layer which
>> needs fixing. The patch is at the end of the email with Chris
>> and linux-mmc cc'ed here.
>
> Would you mind putting them all in the patch system, I can add the acks
> should anyone supply them later, and I'll repost them along with my set
> of dma-mask patches. Thanks.

Done.
7794/1, 7795/1, 7796/1, 7797/1, 7798/1, 7799/1

Didn't know how to get XXXX/1,2,3,4... pushed into the tracker.
BTW, I have also pushed the patched on my git tree branch [1] just
in case you or some one needs it.

Regards,
Santosh
[1] git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ssantosh/linux-keystone.git
3.12/nobootmem_n_dma-mask