URGENT RESPONSE!!

From: GEORGE DANIELS
Date: Mon Jul 29 2013 - 10:44:12 EST

Greetings from George Daniels

I am George Daniels, a Banker and credit system programmer (HSBC bank).
I saw your email address while browsing through the bank D.T.C Screen in
my office
yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you. I believe
we should use every opportunity to know each other better.

However, I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.
I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK,
reply me back so that I will send more details to you.
I have a very important thing to discuss with you, I look forward to
receiving your response at
georgedaniels848@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Have a pleasant day.

George Daniels