stable: please queue commit 0231bb5 ("perf: Fix event group contextmove")

From: Li Zefan
Date: Mon Aug 05 2013 - 04:19:33 EST

Plese consider adding commit 0231bb5336758426b44ccd798ccd3c5419c95d58
to stable tree. It fixes a real bug, which was explained here:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.perf.user/1144

and I've managed to reproduce the bug in 3.4 kernel with the test
program attached in the above email, and I've confirmed the bug fix.

The effect of the bug is, if we open a group of mixed events(sw/hw)
and the "disabled" flag is not set and sw events come first, then
some of the perf events won't be started after the call to perf_event_open().

The bug fix should be applicable to kernels >= 3.0 && <= 3.7.

--
Li Zefan