Re: [HANG] Trouble with NEC-based USB adapter in PCMCIA slot on E7110

From: Thomas Richter
Date: Sat Aug 10 2013 - 16:05:13 EST

Hi Josep,

Perhaps both cases are related, and if you waited after those 5
minutes of resets, your pen would work fine...
Have you checked your /var/log/messages after insertion of pen?

My automount is under XFCE, not Gnome... ;)

Unclear. Messages I get seem to make sense. First, it detects the insertion, then after five seconds or so, it creates the device file. If I mount this, I get the problem.

So long,
Thomas