Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 13 [ screen corruption in graphical mode ]

From: Sedat Dilek
Date: Tue Aug 13 2013 - 05:10:32 EST

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Changes since 20130812:
>
> The ext4 tree gained a conflict against Linus' tree.
>
> The infiniband tree gained a build failure for which I applied a merge
> fix patch and another so I used the version from next-20130812.
>
> The tty tree gained conflicts against the devicetree and tile trees.
>
> The usb tree gained a conflict against the net-next tree.
>
> The usb-gadget tree gained a build failure for which I reverted a commit.
>
> The ptr-ret tree gained a conflict against the staging tree.
>
> The akpm tree gained a conflict against the staging tree.

Hi,

with today's next-20130813 I cannot see 1/10 of my desktop-screen's
top, it's simply black.
I can estimate the URL line in Firefox (or open a new tab blindly and
get a known URL from my autocompleted history).

My Xorg stack did not change: libdrm-2.4.46 | mesa-9.16 | intel-ddx-2.4.14.
next-20130808 was OK - no screen corruptions.

Any idea, hint?

- Sedat -