Re: Kernel summit 2013: Call for Hobbyists

From: Rob Landley
Date: Fri Aug 16 2013 - 02:14:14 EST

On 08/14/2013 09:26:21 PM, Theodore Ts'o wrote:

As an experiment this year, the Linux Kernel Summit Program Committee
would like to put out a call for hobbyists. This year, we have up to
three places to give to people who do Linux Kernel development as a
hobby rather than a profession (Our definition of "hobbyist" is anyone
who doesn't get paid to work on Linux).

Doesn't get paid to work on the _kernel_, or doesn't get paid to fiddle with programs that happen to run on Linux?

Rob--