Hello dear

From: blessingzamba133@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri Aug 16 2013 - 20:19:53 EST

Hello dear
How are you today I hope all is well with you, my name is
miss blessing zamba 24 years old girl is my pleasure to contact you after
viewing your profile which really interest me to communicating with
you please if you have the desire with me so we can get to know each
other better and see what happens in the future?. I'll be very glad if
you could send me mail back to my personal e-mail for more easy
communication and to know more about each other.i will tell you why i
make this contact with you in my next email and i will send you my
picture when I receive your response, i am waiting to hear from you, and
I wish you all the best on your life. thank you and have a nice day
miss blessing