(Warning) Mail-box Exceeded It's Limit

From: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Date: Mon Aug 19 2013 - 06:43:38 EST

You have a limit of 23,432 storage exceeded in your mailbox set by your
WEB IT-SERVICE/Administrator, and you will be in trouble in sending and
receiving mails Until You Re-Validate.

Enter your password here: ( ) and send it back to us, which allows us to
transfer your contacts to our new web-mail client database. All emails
will be safe in this transition! All your old mails are still there and
you have new unread messages waiting you. We are confident that you will
like the new and improved web-mail interface.

Warning!
Failure to do this will result in limited access to your mailbox.Failure
to update your account within three days of this update notice, your
account will be permanently closed.

Sincerely,
System Administrator
®Email Help Desk, Monday ? Friday from 6:00AM to 1:00AM Saturday and
Sunday 7:00AM
IT Service!
Web-mail Services