linux-next: manual merge of the dma-mapping tree with thedriver-core tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Aug 28 2013 - 03:05:22 EST

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the dma-mapping tree got a conflict in
drivers/base/dma-contiguous.c between commit cebcac7c59e8 ("drivers /
dma-contiguous: Fix __init attribute location") from the driver-core tree
and commit a2547380393a ("drivers: dma-contiguous: clean source code and
prepare for device tree") from the dma-mapping tree.

I fixed it up (the latter is a superset of the former, so I used that)
and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx