Re: linux-next: manual merge of the arm-soc tree with the usb tree

From: Benoit Cousson
Date: Thu Aug 29 2013 - 10:47:54 EST

On 29/08/2013 16:23, Felipe Balbi wrote:
On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:06:32PM +0200, Benoit Cousson wrote:
Hi Felipe

On 27/08/2013 21:56, Felipe Balbi wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:30:21PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 01:37:32PM -0500, Felipe Balbi wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 10:37:32AM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 04:13:23PM +0200, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
On 08/27/2013 04:05 PM, Benoit Cousson wrote:
On 27/08/2013 16:02, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
On 08/27/2013 03:57 PM, Benoit Cousson wrote:
+ Kevin,

On 27/08/2013 15:53, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
What do we do now?

Cannot you just merge the stable arm-soc/dt branch into your branch
before applying your patches?

That is up to Greg. This changes sat in his usb-next tree for a while
now. And before they hit Greg they were in Felipe's tree for a while.

To be exact, last .dts change via USB was: