Re: [GIT PULL] target fixes for v3.11-rc7

From: Nicholas A. Bellinger
Date: Thu Aug 29 2013 - 14:54:52 EST

Hi again Linus,

Ping ^2 on this PULL request for v3.11-rc7 -> v3.11

Also just got another confirmation on INQUIRY vendor + model response
data fix included below, this time specifically with a MSFT multipath
client setup.

It's not CC'ed to stable here, but given the amount of people it effects
I'll be sending to greg-kh separately.

Please PULL.

Thank you,

--nab