Re: ipv4: warnings on sk_wmem_queued

From: Eric Wong
Date: Sat Aug 31 2013 - 02:44:35 EST

Eric Wong <normalperson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I noticed these warnings on stock 3.10.9 running stress tests on
> cmogstored.git (git://bogomips.org/cmogstored.git) doing standard
> HTTP server stuff between lo and tmpfs:

I'm still running the same test (in-place upgraded cmogstored a few
times to fix some bugs), and haven't hit these warnings again
(constantly pushing around 20GB/s total).

I forget to mention cmogstored is multithreaded and idle clients
automatically migrate between threads when becoming active (using
EPOLLONESHOT), so maybe this tickles some rare race condition
somewhere...

> Aug 30 06:03:54 localhost kernel: WARNING: at net/core/stream.c:200 sk_stream_kill_queues+0x131/0x140()
<snip>
> Aug 30 06:03:54 localhost kernel: WARNING: at net/ipv4/af_inet.c:155 inet_sock_destruct+0x191/0x1e0()

I probably won't be in a good position to reboot/test patches until
Tuesday, though.