RE: Inquiry

From: LEETCOMPANY LIMITED
Date: Sat Aug 31 2013 - 17:31:02 EST

DEAR FRIEND,

How are you doing?

Hope your business will be getting better and better day by day.

We sent an email to you in the past days, Did you receive it.??

We are Urgently in need of your products, So please confirm to us if
you /your company can make provision of the exact products as shown on
our catalogue of exotic samples which you can view through the attachment
file
If you have any questions about this document, you can easily get in
touch with
us:

Thank you

Customer Services

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Thank You & Best Regards,
LEECOMPANY LIMITED
Sribitan Rt 01,BangunJiwo Kasihan,
Bantul - Yogyakarta 55184 Indonesia
Tlp : 062.274.646514
www.dekorasia.com
--- Begin Message ---

[...]

[Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "application/x-zip-compressed", name: "sample.zip"]
--- End Message ---