"cpufreq: fix serialization issues with freq change notifiers" breakscpufreq too

From: Guennadi Liakhovetski
Date: Mon Sep 09 2013 - 11:12:10 EST

Sorry guys, I'm trying my best to stop this patch from propagating to
stable and to get it fixed asap, so, the CC list might be a bit excessive.
Also trying to fix the originally spare cc list, which makes it impossible
for me to reply to the original thread, instead have to start a new one.

Commit

commit dceff5ce18801dddc220d6238628619c93bc3cb6