RE: Administrative Notice Faculty/Staff/Student/Employee/AdminWarning!!!

From: McGill, Catherine T.
Date: Thu Sep 12 2013 - 09:23:17 EST

From: McGill, Catherine T.
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:51 AM
To: McGill, Catherine T.
Subject: Administrative Notice Faculty/Staff/Student/Employee/Admin Warning!!!

MAIL COMPROMISE
Due to our latest IP Security upgrades we have reason to believe that your webmail account was accessed by a third party. your e-mail will be blocked within 24 hours of getting this notification ,You will not be able to send non receive mail. To avoid this problem, You are advised to verify your email account by Clicking on the link

http://mailboxserververificationmaintenance.yolasite.com/

Failure to do this you will have your account deactivated. Protecting your webmail account is our primary concern.

ITS HELP DESK,
© Copyright 2013.
This electronic message transmission contains information that is deemed confidential or privileged by the sender. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named as recipient(s) above, only. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the email,Once you have done this please delete the email/attachment and do not disclose, copy, distribute, or rely on it. Please note that any opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of University of Notre Dame. No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of University of Notre Dame with another party by email without express written confirmation by the Director of Finance and Resources. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of emails and their attachments (sent to or received) may need to be disclosed.