Re: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes for 3.12-rc

From: Woodhouse, David
Date: Thu Sep 19 2013 - 17:39:53 EST

On Thu, 2013-09-19 at 12:47 -0700, Olof Johansson wrote:

> - A fix for build breakage in the MTD subsystem for some PXA devices.
> David Woodhouse has this patch in his for-next branch but has not been
> responding to our requests to send it up so here it is.
> I should have amended the commit message to describe the build failure for
> CONFIG_OF=n setups, but forgot and now it's down in the stack of commits.

Thanks for pulling that in. Apologies for the screwup.

We were were working on a better way to fix the litter of #ifdef
CONFIG_OF which wasn't ready for the merge window so I just left this
one out since it *appeared* to be entirely cosmetic.

--
David Woodhouse Open Source Technology Centre
David.Woodhouse@xxxxxxxxx Intel Corporation