Re: [GIT PULL v2] drivers/clocksource: sched_clock_register() conversionfor 3.13 (via tip/timers/core)

From: Daniel Lezcano
Date: Mon Sep 30 2013 - 10:29:21 EST

On 09/26/2013 09:25 PM, John Stultz wrote:
Hey Daniel,
Here's the sched_clock_register conversion that Stephen did earlier
this summer, as part of extending the generic sched_clock code to
support 64bit counters. Unfortunately the prereqs for this series missed
getting into tip/timers/core for 3.12, so I never sent out this pull
request. But now that the prereqs are in tip/timers/core for 3.13, I've
merge it up and I wanted to go ahead and send this out.

This v2 pull request removes the setup_sched_clock deprecation, as that
causes lots of warnings since there's still users in the arch/arm tree.

Let me know if you have any issues or concerns.

Thanks John,

pulled in my tree as 3.13 material.

-- Daniel

--