Sap Hana Online Training

From: sraone
Date: Wed Oct 09 2013 - 03:00:36 EST

SAP HANA is equipped with multiengine query processing environment which
supports relational as well as graphical and text data within same system.
It provides features that support significant processing speed, handle huge
data sizes and text mining capabilities.
SAP HANA Online Training <http://www.saphanatrainingonline.com/> Concepts
:

Introduction
Look &Feel
Architecture
Data Provisioning
SAP BODS and HANA
Modeling
Reporting
User Management

Our SAP hana Online Training batches start every week and we accommodate
your flexible timings.
saphana Trainings provides online training for various courses like SAP APO,
SAP BASIS, SAP BI ABAP, SAP BO, SAP BODI, SAP BPC, SAP BI, SAP CRM, SAP CS,
SAP EP Etc â
Contact: Email:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, USA:+1 732-475-4280,
India:+91 9573481637.
http://www.saphanatrainingonline.com/