[Question]should we not ignore the masked interrupt in regmap?

From: yi zhang
Date: Fri Oct 11 2013 - 23:14:33 EST

Hi, Mark:

Sorry to trouble you, I have a question about the interrupt handling
of regmap framework;
in the regmap_irq_thread(), from the following code, we only handle
the unmasked interrupt;

256 data->status_buf[i] &= ~data->mask_buf[i];

but in the following sequence, irq storm will happen;
do you think we should do a change here to handle all the interrupt here?
thanks very much;

1) interrupt is triggered;
2) a thread disables it(then the mask bit is set);
3) _Then_ the interrupt thread is executed, it _ignore _ and doesnât
handle this interrupt;
because the interrupt is not ACKed, the interrupt status is not cleared;
4) in Marvell's PMIC, the interrupt line to SOC is always asserted,
then irq storm happens;