Steroid Products

From: Numberone Biotech Inc.
Date: Sun Oct 13 2013 - 21:34:18 EST

Hey,
We supply injectable steroid and oral steroid products. They are Nandrolone series, Boldenone series, Testosterone series, Trenbolone series, Drostanolone series and some others.
Min. order quantity: As your request.
Payment type: Western Union, Bank Transfer.
Delivery time: within 10 working days after get payment.
Shipping term: express mail (with registered tracking number, door delivery).
Supplying ability: 5000 vials(bottles) per week.
Return policy: we will return your money if our products don’t have good effect.
You can learn the details of our products on our web: <numberone-cn.com>.
If you are interested in our products, we are pleased to send you our price quote for them.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Overseas Sales Division
Numberone Biotech Co., Ltd.㈤旃??????+-遍荻?w??笔???dz罐??骅w*jg??????/??罐????璀??摺?囤??????:+v???佶>W?贽i?xPj??? -?+?d?