Re: [GIT PULL] please pull infiniband.git

From: Roland Dreier
Date: Tue Oct 15 2013 - 13:48:32 EST

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So get your act together, and push back on the people you are supposed
> to manage. Because this is *not* acceptable for post-rc5, and I'm
> giving this single warning. Next time, I'll just ignore the sh*t you
> send me.
>
> Comprende?

Fair enough. I've been AWOL for a month due to real life / non-kernel
stuff, and I didn't want the Mellanox guys to miss a kernel cycle just
because I couldn't get my act together. So this one is totally on me
-- I know it's late in the cycle and I tried to sneak it in.

I do expect to send one more patch turning off a not-fully-baked new
feature for 3.12, but other than that everything else will wait for
3.13.

- R.