Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 15

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Wed Oct 16 2013 - 01:21:58 EST

On 10/15/2013 07:02 AM, Thierry Reding wrote:
Hi all,

I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
repository below:

git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git

A next-20131015 tag is also provided for convenience.

Gained a new conflict, but nothing too exciting. x86 and ARM default
configurations build fine. I've also used an x86 allmodconfig build to
check for build errors. Mark fixed most of those in the trees that he
created last Thursday and Friday, so I've cherry-picked them on top of
the final merge. There was one new build failure in the staging tree
that was trivial to fix so I added a patch to the tree as well.

This build does look much better than the previous ones. I 'only' get 12 build failures
out of 106 configurations. Worst are powerpc builds, with 7 out of 14 builds failed.

Details are at http://server.roeck-us.net:8010/builders; look for the 'next' column.

Guenter