Aw: Re: [tpmdd-devel] TPM patches for 3.12

From: Peter Huewe
Date: Mon Oct 21 2013 - 19:51:04 EST

Hi Jason, Ashley,

I just pushed the changes to my github tree
https://github.com/PeterHuewe/linux-tpmdd/commits/for-james
along with some additional changes:

- before the rename I made tpm.c checkpatch clean ;)

- I did some cleanup on the indention / white spaces of both Kconfig and bindings for both new drivers
- corrected the module name for the nuvoton i2c module

I detected similar problems with other entries in the kconfig so I
- did also correct the module name for the infineon i2c module (d'oh, my fault ;)
- and also corrected it for the stm i2c module
- cleaned the indention on the st i2c module

I'm currently compile testing it again, I definitely need a newer/faster (small/portable) laptop
(donations welcome ;) - e.g. a 11" ultrabook ;)

Jason, can you please review and test my changes -
I'd probably send the pull request out tomorrow then.
(giving me also the chance to think again whether I should add myself to MAINTAINERS or not ;)

Thanks,
Peter