Re: [GIT PULLv2] For x86/mce ... enhanced error logs

From: Tony Luck
Date: Wed Oct 23 2013 - 14:13:42 EST

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Luck, Tony <tony.luck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Replacement for yesterday's pull request - fixes a build bug when CONFIG_SMP=n
> found by Fengguang's zero-day auto-build robot army. If you pulled (and pushed)
> that one before finding this in your mailbox - then I can send the one-line
> patch to be applied on top of yesterday's version.

Well - I might as well put the brown paper bag over my head and go sit
in the corner :-(

I accidentally applied an extra patch "UEFI, CPER: Move cper.c to a
more proper place"
that Chen Gong had sent to me internally but has only been mentioned
in concept on the mailing list.

So feel free to pop the 10th patch off and drop it.

-Tony