Re: linux-next: Tree for Nov 8 (various vfs)

From: Randy Dunlap
Date: Fri Nov 08 2013 - 13:49:02 EST

On 11/08/13 00:47, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please do *not* add any v3.14 material to linux-next until after
> v3.13-rc1 is released.
>
> [A bit of a mess today :-(]
>
> Changes since 20131107:
>
> The vfs tree lost its build failure but gained a conflict against Linus'
> tree.
>
> The userns tree gained conflicts against the vfs tree and a build failure
> caused by merge issues, so I dropped it for today.
>
> The akpm-current tree gained conflicts against the vfs and tip trees.

on both i386 and x86_64:

vfs build errors:

fs/open.c:486:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'break_deleg_wait' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
fs/namei.c:3726:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'break_deleg_wait' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
fs/utimes.c:110:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'break_deleg_wait' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

--
~Randy