Its my pleasure meeting you..

From: Vivian Jackson
Date: Sun Nov 10 2013 - 19:16:34 EST

Hello

How are you doing? I am Solange a single woman looking for good and honest friend to share thing together, I am 5'7'tall,I am never married befor, I am honest, caring,hardworking and easy going woman and in my free time i like cooking listening to music, meeting friend, reading books and also like going to beach some time, As i was searching in the internet I came across your email address and I decided to drop a nostote to let you know that I am interested in been your friend, I will be happy to read a mail from you so we can start from there,Take good care of your self over there, Have nice day.
Yours
Solange
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru