Re: [GIT PULL] A minor amd64_edac fix for 3.13

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Sat Nov 16 2013 - 13:24:15 EST

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 10:10:05AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Ahh. Yes. Googling for "hetzner online spam", and there's a *lot* of
> complaints. See for example
>
> http://www.spamrankings.net/rankv2/2013/09/01/monthly/world/volume/cbl/all/regular/

Yowza, this is just great! :-(

> which puts it #2 _worldwide_ in September. I have no idea how accurate
> that is, but..

And they were #3 in August. So a steady rise ...

> I would suggest everybody who uses hetzner actively drop them, and
> talk publicly about *why* they drop them. Your business may not be all
> that lucrative to them (compared to the spam), but still..

Yeah, I hear they're not that great otherwise either, regardless of how
they handle (or not) spam.

@Frank, we need to have a serious talk, you and I :-)

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.